New Release: CCKW “Deuce and Half” 6×6 Cargo Truck
The GMC CCKW 2 1/2 ton 6×6 Truck was hands down the workhorse of the US military’s overland logistics service and one of the most curcial pieces of hardware in the Allied aresnal during World War II. The famous “deuce and a half” saw service on all continents with hundreds of thousands being made during the war. This is a later-production “long bed” cargo verson has canvas cab roof and doors (the metal roof was removed in order to double the amount that could be stacked in the holds of trans-oceanic cargo ships) and would have been the most common type in the field during the war.
Additional information about this Brickmania custom Lego® kit:
Features of this model:
- Opening doors for the drivers and rear tailgate
- Towing hitch for trailer or artillery piece
- Removable canvas cover custom made by MMCB Capes
- 1/35 scale matches other Brickmania models
- The over-all color scheme of this model is dark gray
- Includes 292 Lego and MMCB elements.
This Brickmania model kit is made from genuine unused LEGO bricks and is shipped disassembled. Also included are full-color printed building instructions, signed certificate of authenticuty, and is packaged in a sealed box.
All Brickmania building kits are limited production and may be discontinued at any time.