NEW RELEASE: Japanese Type 92 70mm Battalion Gun
The type 92 70mm Battalion Gun was a howitzer adapted by the Imperial Japanese Army in the year 2592 (1932 in the Western Calendar). It was intended to fulfil the role of a direct fire howtizer, but could also function as a mortar due to the extreme elevation capabilities of the gun’s barrel. the original version had wooden spoked wheels, but were later equipped with stamped sheetmetal wheels. The Type 92 saw extensive action during the various campaigns on mainland Asia as well as in defence of the far-flung island defences in the Pacific. Type 92s were originally issued two per infantry batallion, hence the designation of Batallion Gun.
Brickmania is please to introduce this Type 92 70mm Anti-Tank Gun kit as part of its Campaign in the Pacific series of model kits..
Additional information about this Brickmania custom Lego® kit:
- Gun is poseable with a full range of elevation
- Can be towed behind any vehicle with a hook type hitch
- 1/35 scale matches other Brickmania models
- The over-all color scheme of this model is dark gray, tan, and brown
- Includes 27 LEGO elements.