New Release: F-4C Phantom II – Supersonic Jet Interceptor
About the F-4C Phantom II – Supersonic Jet Interceptor:
A veteran of the Vietnam War, The F-4C Phantom II was one of the first multi-role aircraft deployed by the U.S. military. Being the first to serve in three military branches (Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps), the F-4 first engaged Soviet-built MiGs over Vietnam in 1964, along with ground-based missiles fielded by the Vietcong.
International interest developed in the Phantom due to its impressive performance. Capable of speeds approaching Mach 2, the Phantom could be armed with 16,000 pounds of ordnance. Several aircraft were converted for reconnaissance purposes, equipped with cameras and other surveillance equipment. In 2014, modified Phantoms were used for remote-controlled training exercises, allowing new pilots to fly the aircraft from the ground.
- Max Speed: 1,400 mph
- Range: 1,700 mi
- Engines: 2x General Electric J-79-GE-15 turbojet with afterburners
- Armament: Various missiles and bombs
- Crew: 2
- Deployed: May 1963
Additional information about this Brickmania custom building kit:
The F-4C Phantom II – Supersonic Jet Interceptor comes with the following features:
- Two custom-printed minifigures
- Two different sticker configurations
- Four AIM-7E Sparrows
- Four AIM-9 Sidewinders
- Two MK-77 napalm canisters
- SUU-16/A gun pod
- Retractable landing gear
- Detailed cockpit with custom printing
- Adapted to fit Brickmania’s Aircraft Stand
- 1/35th scale to match other Brickmania models
Click here to pick up your own custom F-4C Phantom II – Supersonic Jet Interceptor kit today!