Bricks Cascade LEGO Fan Convention and Exposition will be happening March 7-9 at the Oregon Convention Center in Portland, OR. Doors open to the general public at 10am on Saturday (first 1000 kids through the door receive a free mini figure), but registered convention attendees can get in a day earlier for activities and first look at the displays and vendors.
Brickmania’s store will be set up inside the massive GI Brick / BrickArms both complex. At our store you will find:
- The latest Brickmania custom LEGO kits, including some not on the web site
- A selection of Brickmania’s custom-printed minifigs
- Roaglaan’s Customs minifig decals and expert advise on how to best apply them
- A first look at Brickmania’s new 2014 T-shirt designs (including some new BrickArms shirts with MAAWSome potential)
- Brickmania Elite membership discount will be applied to all Brickmania products purchased at Bricks Cascade
Brickmania is not going to Portland just to hock our wares, but we’re bringing stuff to display too:
- The World War II Battle of Peleliu diorama, complete with a 10-foot long landing ship, will be set up for the first time on the West Coast. This diorama measures 24 feet in length and is made up of more than half a million LEGO Bricks and hundreds of minifigures
- Brickmania is joining the BattleLUG’s “Brickarossa” collaborative build for a massive Eastern Front battle scene. Aside from troops and equipment, we’ll be showing off the new tank repair depot MOC created by the Brickmania team
Don’t worry, the Brickmania Toyworks Open House will still be happening on Saturday the 8th!