With all of our in-store events cancelled until further notice due to COVID-19 precautions, our stores want to invite you all to our new Online MOC Mondays event! Entries will be accepted via social media posts at the retail store social media accounts only. The finalists chosen by Brickmania staff will be voted on through an online poll on the individual store social media accounts. Winning MOCs will be shared to the main Brickmania social media feed.
Rules for MOC entry:
– Entries must be received by the Wednesday before MOC Monday (which is always the last Monday of the month).
– Only 1 entry may be made per store (must tag the store social media)
– Entry posts must contain the hashtags #Brickmania & #MOCMonday
– The same MOC may not be entered to more than one store’s contest.
– Use of Brickmania products is encouraged but not necessary for entry.
– The entry must be a physically built MOC and not a computer render.
– The entry must be something you have built or converted yourself, not just a standard kit.
– No Nazi symbols.
– No excessive gore.
– No licensed material (Star wars/Marvel, etc).
– Must be military or war themed (no sci-fi or fantasy).
– The hashtags #Brickmania & #MOCMonday.
– Mention @ the store account you are submitting your MOC to.