Interested in designing an official Brickmania® Mini-Kit? Now’s your chance! Brickmania is looking for passionate builders to submit designs for a potential Mini-Kit! If your design is selected, you’ll move on and discover what it really takes to be a Brickmania designer! With all the perks and glory included!
You must be 18 or older to submit yourself, submissions ages 15-17 with guardian consent. Ages under 15 are not eligible.
Here’s how it works…
- Submit designs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email subject should read: Mini-Kit Design Submission.
- Build assets should be in a zip file and shared via an emailed Google Drive link.
- Submissions should include name, address, and phone number.
- Builds must be 200 LEGO® elements or less.
- Historical, real-world design submissions only.
- Builds must be original NEW builds. No re-colors of existing BKM kits.
- Builds should be 1/35th scale, detailed and sturdy.
- Builds of vehicles, etc. not previously released by BKM have a better chance of moving on.
- If accepted to move on, compensation, and more specific design elements will be discussed then.
- Submitted designs will not be used without permission from the designer.
- Brickmania will not use designs without a contract in place.
- Acceptance to move on does not guarantee production of the design.
- Brickmania reserves the right to modify or request modifications of kits once accepted.
- Avoid rare/expensive parts. Remember, these are for production!
- Serious applicants only. Flimsy, comedic or half-built designs will not be considered.
Deadlines: Create your build to match our themes for a better chance at moving on!
D-Day Theme: Now through 4/15/21
- Barbarossa Theme: 4/15/21 through 5/1/21
- Medieval Theme: 5/1/21 through 5/31/21
- Spec Ops Theme: 5/31/21 through 7/1/21
- Additional themes TBA
Turn your building passion into a career or just make a name for yourself in the community with the Brickmania Mini-Kit Design Audition! If you have additional questions, feel free to contact email@example.com.