Have a passion for history? Are you a brick enthusiast? Are you a team player? Brickmania is a growing company and there may be room for you on our team! Check this page for career opportunities at Brickmania.
Do you want to work for a company with explosive growth and an exciting work environment like you have never seen? Have you always wanted a career that includes options for travel? Brickmania is looking for dynamic individuals who have a passion for LEGO® and for providing excellent customer service. They must be able to thrive in a customer focused, high-end, collectible toy retail environment in our NE Minneapolis Headquarters location.
Candidates must be hardworking, high energy and dedicated to building long-standing customer relationships by delivering exceptional customer satisfaction.
To be successful you must have a positive attitude, excellent communication skills and be willing to learn.
We offer flexible scheduling, PTO, a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, and a Simple IRA with company matching up to 3%, and competitive hourly wages.
Founded by independent designer Daniel Siskind in 1999, Brickmania has become known worldwide for offering high-quality building kits made from genuine LEGO® brand parts, specializing in subjects falling outside the company’s official product line at the time of their release.
Current Job Postings
All current positions are located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. You must have reliable transportation. You will not be able to work remotely. We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
Work in our production department preparing kits for packaging and distribution. Great for an individual that is detail-oriented and values accuracy and precision.
Assembles and packages assigned product parts in accordance with production guidelines
Will perform quality control of sorted parts
Learn how to use packaging and other production related equipment
Notifies management of product discrepancies or equipment malfunctions
Keeps work area clean and tidy and returns tools, parts, and materials to their assigned place
Adheres to established company policies, procedures, and safety regulations
Performs other related duties as assigned
Attend weekly meetings
Knowledge of the LEGO parts library and color palette a plus
Benefits include retirement savings, paid vacation, health insurance, dental, and more.
Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Compensation: $13 Employment Type: Full Time
Send resume to: email@example.com
Working in our paper and wide format print department. Substrates include paper, plastic, vinyl and polypropylene.
General Duties and Responsibilities
• Process and produce print/copy/finish orders as requested and/or directed
• Operate presses, binding and other auxiliary equipment
• Perform all phases of equipment set-up, operation and routine maintenance, including maintaining ink color, ink and glue viscosity and levels, and the cleaning, and repairing
• Follow instructions of supervisors and assist other team members in performing duties
• Ability to communicate effectively with team members, and other staff
• Ability, on a consistent basis, to function in a fast-paced environment
• Must be willing and able to work in a culture built around continuous improvement and change
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to Multitask
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• May be required to work weekends
• Attend weekly meetings
• Punctual, Flexible, and Good attitude
• 1-3 years experience w/adobe illustrator and other adobe products
• Print room experience is a plus!
• Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds
• Ability to work standing up to 75 percent of the time
Salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits include retirement savings, paid vacation, health insurance, dental, and more
Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews
Compensation: $13-15 Employment type: Full Time
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org