Brickmania Careers & Job Posts
Have a passion for history? Are you a brick enthusiast? Are you a team player? Brickmania is a growing company and there may be room for you on our team! Check this page for career opportunities at Brickmania.
Do you want to work for a company with explosive growth and an exciting work environment like you have never seen? Have you always wanted a career that includes options for travel? Brickmania is looking for dynamic individuals who have a passion for LEGO® and for providing excellent customer service. They must be able to thrive in a customer-focused, high-end, collectible toy retail environment in our NE Minneapolis Headquarters location.
Candidates must be hardworking, high energy and dedicated to building long-standing customer relationships by delivering exceptional customer satisfaction.
To be successful you must have a positive attitude, excellent communication skills and be willing to learn.
We offer flexible scheduling, PTO, a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, and a Simple IRA with company matching up to 3%, and competitive hourly wages.
Founded by independent designer Daniel Siskind in 1999, Brickmania has become known worldwide for offering high-quality building kits made from genuine LEGO® brand parts, specializing in subjects falling outside the company’s official product line at the time of their release.
Current Job Postings
We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
Customer Service Associate
Location: Minneapolis, MN
- Full-time position
- Salary: (depending on experience)
- Education: High School, GED or equivalent.
- Experience: One-year minimum of customer service.
Duties for the Brickmania Customer Service Associate position are as follows…
- Offer customers assistance with Brickmania products and orders by delivering exceptional customer satisfaction.
- Build a relationship with the customer, understanding their needs and wants.
- Fill orders and help manage inventory.
- Thrive in an environment dedicated to organization, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Flexibility to aid the team in any additional tasks that may arise.
Requirements for the Brickmania Customer Service Associate position are as follows…
- Excellent organization and communication.
- Comfortable with phone and email customer contact.
- Ability to follow directives and comprehend order processing.
- Motivated and team oriented.
- Knowledge of the LEGO® system (Preferred)
NOTE: Local applications preferred. Relocation packages are not available for this position.