USMC Jeep & M3 37mm Anti-Tank Gun Limited Edition Battle Pack
The M3 37mm Anti-Tank gun was the US military’s standard anti-tank weapon at the beginning of World War II. Being powerful enough to penetrate the armor of just about all but the heaviest pre-war tanks, the M3 was liked because of its small size and portability. While it would soon be rendered obsolute by advances of armor technology in Europe, the M3 was still used by US forces in the Pacific theater until the war’s end. The M3 was a popular weapon with the Marine Corps because it could be man-handled into position without heavy equipment and was small enough to be towed behind a Jeep. We have created this kit based on standard US Marines equipment at the beginning of World War II. It includes a Willys Jeep, M3 Anti-Tank Gun and two US Marines with early war gear (before the M1942 helmet and M1 Garand Rifle were to become standard issue).
Additional information about this Brickmania custom Lego® kit
The Jeep and M3 37mm Anti-Tank Gun Battle Pack has the following features:
- A complete “Durabuilder” Jeep kit
- M3 37 mm Anti-Tank gun exclusive to the Battle Pack at time of release
- Two 1941 US Marines minifigs with printed torso and weapons from BrickArms
- Sturdy construction for active play
- 1/35 scale to match other Brickmania models.
- Includes 164 genuine new-condition LEGO bricks elements
- Sophomore Skill Level (2-4 years experience with LEGO is recommended)
All Brickmania model kits are made of new-condition LEGO and BrickArms elements. This model comes disassembled and includes completed printed building instructions and comes packaged in a sealed box. This is a limited edition kit and production may be discontinued at any time.