M3A2 Halftrack Kit with Custom Printed Figure by Citizen Brick
M3A2 Halftrack was the standardized troop-carrying vehicle for all American armored infantry squads in World War II. It was armed with the powerful Browning M2HB .50 caliber machine gun in it’s “pulpit” mount had three pintle mounts for a M1919 .30 caliber machine gun in the troop compartment. Designed specifically to keep up with the highly mobile Sherman tank, the M3A2 Halftrack was fast, reliable and rugged vehicle thaty could convey an entire infantry squad forward into battle. This vehicles comes from the M2/M3 family of half tracked vehicles, of which thousands were built for the US and Allied armies during World War II.
Additional information about this Brickmania custom Lego® kit:
Features of this model:
- Fully articulated and smooth running tracks
- Opening doors for the drivers and troop compartment
- Armor windscreen can be raised or lowered
- Mine racks on vehicle sides and collapseable storage racks on the rear
- Includes a brick-built M2HB machine gun
- Includes one BrickArms M1919 machine guns (can be mounted in three positions)
- Includes one minifig with custom printing by Citizen Brick
- Can comfortable carry eight minifigs with racks for four rifles
- 1/35 scale matches other Brickmania models
- The over-all color scheme of this model is dark gray
- Includes 397 Lego and BrickArms elements.
This Brickmania model kit is made from genuine unused LEGO bricks and is shipped disassembled. Also included are full-color printed building instructions and is packaged in a sealed box.
All Brickmania building kits are limited production and may be discontinued at any time.