M2A1 105mm Howitzer with BrickArms Shell and US Soldier Minifig
The M2A1 was the standard 105mm howitzer used by US Army and and Marine Corps from from World War II, through Korea, and into the Vietnam War. Many thousands were also exported to NATO and other allied countries around the world. The accuracy and reliability of the M2A1 (later M101) were legendary, but it was eventually replaced by the lighter and easier to handle M102.
Additional information about this Brickmania custom Lego® kit:
- Gun is fully poseable and split tail can be folded for towing
- Includes 1 BrickArms “proto” artillery shell
- Includes 1 minifig with custom printing by Citizen Brick
- 1/35 scale matches other Brickmania models
- The over-all color scheme of this model is dark gray
- Includes 101 LEGO and BrickArms elements.
This Brickmania model kit is made from genuine unused LEGO bricks and is shipped disassembled. Also included are full-color printed building instructions and is packaged in a sealed box.
All Brickmania building kits are limited production and may be discontinued at any time.