EVENT INFO: Arrowhead Home & Builder Show, Duluth, MN April 3-7th
Brickmania displays will make our first appearance in Northern Minnesota on April 3-7th,part of the 47th annual Arrowhead Home & Builders Show. They have given us a huge space directly inside the skyway entrance from the parking ramp. Displays will include the WW2 Pacific Island Invasion Diorama (with more added since Brickworld Indy, plus models of the World War II US Navy light cruiser USS Duluth and the Split Rock Lighthouse. We will of course have a complete Brickmania store, filled with our custom kits, BrickArms weapons, T-shirts, and more.
So why the Home and Builders Show? This is one of the biggest events in northern Minnesota and draws people from across the region. Aside from the 1000+ exhibitor booths and education seminars, there are several historic displays and live entertainment throughout the event. Here are some of the cool things to see and do, besides hang out with the awesome Brickmania crew of course:
- Tour a retired Air Force One jet
- Visit the Oval Office, complete with one of the presidential desks used by Ronald Reagan
- See the display of First Lady’s formal gowns going back to Martha Washington
- See the Lima Company memorial Eyes of Freedom display
- Live performances by the Street Corner Symphony
- Join Bob the Builder for free face painting and balloon animal
- Oh.. and Brickmania will be there!
For more information and schedule of activities, visit the official web site.
Print out this article (or a screenshot) and bring it to the show for a 10% discount at the Brickmania booth!