StuG III Ausf G is Back in Production for a Limited Time
It’s not so quiet on the Western Front as the sounds of armored vehicles can be heard through the darkened forests. In preparation for the looming cataclysm we are offering up one more batch of the StuG III Ausf G —the final version of Germany’s most produced assault gun / tank destroyers of World War II.
Here are the basic facts:
A 1/35 scale model of this final version of Germany’s most widely used assault gun and tank destroyer from World War II. The Ausf G was the most common later war production model, featuring the same high velocity long-barrel 75mm gun used in the Panzer IV tank. Other distinctive features of the Ausf G version include a roof-mounted MG42 machine gun with armored shield and the side “skirts” for extra protection against anti-tank rifles and shaped charge weapons.
Additional information about this Brickmania custom Lego® kit:
The StuG III Ausf G kit has the following features:
- Fully articulated tank treads
- Posable main gun
- Two opening hatches on the vehicle roof
- removeable side skirts
- BrickArms MG43 machine gun
- Sturdy construction for active play
- 1/35 scale to match other Brickmania models.
- Includes 570 genuine new-condition LEGO and BrickArms elements
- Over-all color of this model is light gray
- Comes with a signed and numbered certificate of authenticity
- intermediate Skill Level (4-6 years experience with LEGO is recommended)
This batch of kits does NOT include minifigures, but you can purchase them separately HERE. Note that StuG IIIs were maned by Wehrmacht artillery troops and would not wear the distinctive uniforms of the Panzer troops.