BrickArms M2HB with M3 Tripod Available in Gunmetal and Black
The wait is over! We’ve just received a special batch of M2HB’s with M3 Tripod in both Black and Gunmetal!
BrickArms brings the war-winning “Ma Deuce” design to minifig scale at long last. Developed by John Browning as an up-sized version of his .30 Caliber M1917 design, the M2 machine gun is a .50 caliber monster, able to launch a vehicle-killing projectile for miles. The M2HB or “Heavy Barrel” is the air-cooled version issued to ground troops and mounted on just about every American armored vehicle from World War II to the present day. Now available with M3 Tripod!
- M2HB Body
- M2HB Removeable Barrel – order extras HERE
- M2HB Removeable Spade Grips
- M2HB Ammo Can (can be mounted right or left) – order extras HERE
- M2HB Charging Handle (can be mounted right or left)
- M2HB Mounting Bracket with Stud-to-Pin Joiner
- M3 Tripod
All components are ABS plastic, injection molded in the USA.