New WWII Release: Kettenkrad with 8.8cm Raketenwerfer 43
The Kettenkrad was a semi-tracked prime mover with a single-wheeled front end like that of a motorcycle. It was used extensively by the German army in World War II for a variety of purposes, from laying communication wire, transporting rations and supplies to the front line troops, and as a prime mover for small artillery and anti-tank guns.
The 8.8cm Raketenwerfer was a wheeled rocket launcher that fired a shaped charge anti-tank grenade. It was similar to the man-portable Panzerschreck, but the wheeled carriage and better sights gave significant improvements in range and accuracy.
Additional information about this Brickmania custom Lego® kit:
The Kettenkrad with 8.8cm Raketenwerfer ahs the following features
- Fully articulated Brickmania Track Links™
- Seats for driver and passenger
- A trailer hitch for the separate 8.8cm Raketenwerfer model
- 2x custom-printed German Army soldiers with BrickArms weapons and helmets
- 1/35 scale to match other Brickmania models
- Over-all color is new light gray
- Includes 173 genuine new-condition LEGO® elements
- Intermediate Skill Level (4-6 years experience with LEGO is recommended)
All Brickmania model kits are made of new-condition LEGO bricks. This model comes disassembled and includes complete printed building instructions and comes packaged in a sealed box. This is a limited edition kit and production may be discontinued at any time.