RSO mit Flak 38 (Styer Raupenschlepper, Ost) limited to just 100 kits!
The RSO (Raupenschlepper, Ost – or “caterpiller vehicle east”) was borne out of the need for tracked utility vehicles to keep German troops supplied on the roadless, muddy Russian frontier. Based on a Steyr medium truck chassis, the RSO used a simple “slack track” system that was for more reliable and easy to maintain than the complex interleaved road wheels on most German tracked vehicles. Introduced in 1942 as a supply vehicle, it was quickly adapted for multiple roles due to it’s ease of navigation through the alternating frozen or muddy conditions on the Eastern Front. The RSO was widely produced during the war and was also present on the Western Front in large numbers. Our version mounts the 2cm Flak 38 anti-aircraft cannon, but the gun can be removed to transform this vehicle into a carge carrier.
Due to limited available of certain pieces, this kit will be limited to just 100 copies!
The RSO mit Flak 38 kit has the following features:
- Equipped with fully articulated “Steel” colored Brickmania Track links
- 2.cm Flak 38 Anti-Aircraft Cannon is included
- Cab has two opening doors and room inside for two figures
- Includes 2x custom printed sand blude German “Luftwaffe” minifugres
- Fold down side and rear cargo compartment slats
- Includes socket to mount a tow hook or trailer hitch
- 1/35 scale to match other Brickmania models.
- Includes 347 genuine new-condition LEGO bricks, plus Brickmania & BrickArms elements
- Comes with a signed and numbered certificate of authenticity
- Sophomore Skill Level (2-4 years experience with LEGO is recommended)
- Limited to just 100 kits