M26 Pershing Heavy Tank – Premium “Black Box” Edition Kit
Brickmania is proud to release the latest in our series of “Black Box” premium edition custom LEGO kits. These limited edition kit go the extra mile with spiral bound printed instructions and packaging that is a cut above the standard Brickmania kits.
The M26 Pershing was produced for American forces in response to heavy German tanks encountered in Western Europe towards the end of World War II. While it barely arrived in time to see action, the M26 proved itself more than capable at standing toe-to-toe with the Tigers and Panthers, a task not suitable for the earlier M4 Sherman medium tanks. The M26 soldiered on into the Korean War, where it again proved itself deadly against the Soviet-built armor of the Communist forces. Lessons learned from the M26 directly lead to the development of the M46/M47/M48 Patton series of Main Battle Tanks
- Weight: 46 tons (41 metric)
- Armament: 90mm Gun M3, 1x Browning .50 cal MG, 2-3 x Browning .30 cal MG
- Armor: 76-102mm
- Speed: 25 mph
- Range 100 miles
- Years Produced:1944-45
Additional information about this Brickmania custom Lego® kit:
The M-26 Pershing kit has the following features:
- Premium spiral-bound full-color instruction book included
- Fully articulated triple-wide LEGO tracks
- Two opening crew hatches on turret
- Fully rotating turret with posable main gun
- Custom-printed WW2 US Tanker minifig with Armored Division sleeve patch
- M2HB and M1919 machine guns from BrickArms
- Sturdy construction for active play
- 1/35 scale to match other Brickmania models.
- Includes 696 genuine new-condition LEGO, Brickmania and BrickArms elements
- Comes with a signed and numbered certificate of authenticity
- Intermediate Skill Level (4-6 years experience with LEGO is recommended)
- Strictly limited edition
All Brickmania model kits are made of new-condition elements from LEGO and BrickArms. This model comes disassembled, includes printed building instructions, and comes packaged in a sealed box.