Two ways to get an M3 Howitzer
The M3 Howitzer was developed in World War II by the US Army to fulfill the need for fire support for its airborne infantry unit. The M3 used a shortened version of the standard M2 105mm howitzer fitted to a light-weight, split tail carraige developed for the small 75mm Pack Howitzer. The M3 saw extensive service with US Army during the campaign in Europe, with M3s landing with glider-borne infantry battalions on D-Day and steadily reinforced throughout the European campaigns. The M3 was typically towed behind a 1/4 ton 4×4 (Jeep) utility vehicle.
Additional information about this Brickmania custom LEGO® kit:
- Gun is poseable with a limited degree of elevation
- Can be towed behind any vehicle with a hook type hitch
- Includes 1 custom printed WW2 101st Infantry Division soldier with BrickArms accessories
- 1/35 scale matches other Brickmania models
- The over-all color scheme of this model is dark gray
- Includes 63 LEGO® and BrickArms® elements.
This Brickmania model kit is made from genuine unused LEGO bricks and is shipped disassembled. Also included are full-color printed building instructions and is packaged in a sealed box. All Brickmania building kits are limited production and may be discontinued at any time.
This New Release is part of a special Thursday Daily Deal. Your Elite Membership give you early access to this amazing deal. Buy a M10 Wolverine Tank Destroyer and get a New Release M3 Howitzer with 101st Airborne Soldier FREE.