Re-Release: M1942 ZiS-3 76mm Field Gun
This Re-Release is also returning after selling out from a limited run two years ago.
The ZiS-3 76mm Field Gun (Officially designated M1942 Divisional Gun) was the most common medium artillery piece used by the Soviet Union during the Great Patriotic War. Due to the innovated addition of the massive muzzle brake, pre-war 76mm gun barrels could be mated to the light weight ZiS-2 anti-tank gun carriage. This created a compact, mobile, inexpensive, versatile and easy to produce artillery piece that was called, “A masterpiece of artillery systems design.” by Joseph Stalin. The ZiS-3 gun was the main armament used for the Su-76 self-propelled gun. Most ZiS-3 guns were withdrawn from the Red Army after World War II and were later supplied to satellite states. The ZiS-3 was used by communist forces in both the Korean and Vietnam wars.
Additional information about this Brickmania custom Lego® kit:
- Gun is posable with a good degree of elevation
- Lower gun shield folds up and tails fold in for transportation
- One custom pad-printed Soviet soldier minifig with BrickArms PPSh
- 1/35 scale matches other Brickmania models
- The over-all color scheme of this model is dark gray
- Includes 78 LEGO elements.
- Includes Brickmania Custom Pad Printed Russian Soldier
- Sophomore Skill Level (2-4 years experience with LEGO is recommended)
This Brickmania model kit is made from genuine unused LEGO bricks and is shipped disassembled. Also included are full-color printed building instructions and is packaged in a sealed polybag. All Brickmania building kits are limited production and may be discontinued at any time.