Brickmania’s Work Shop Series Drill Press Mini Kit is Back in Stock
The Drill Press or Pedestal Drill has been used throughout history. The Drill Press in it’s earliest forms was as simple as a bow powered drill. This version is a more updated drill press used throughout the modern era. The more modern variations could be found in workshops and support trucks behind the front lines. These mobile workshops carried out repairs and refits throughout the war.
Additional information about this Brickmania custom Lego® kit:
Drill Press has the following features
- Drill details include adjustable stand height, drill and arm.
- Perfect detail piece for almost any era.
- 1/35 scale to match other Brickmania models
- Over-all color is a mix of new light and dark gray
- Includes 18 genuine new-condition LEGO® elements
- Sophomore Skill Level (2-4 years experience with LEGO is recommended)
Kit includes the Drill Press. Only the Drill Press and nothing but the Drill Press.
All Brickmania model kits are made of new-condition LEGO bricks. This model comes disassembled and includes completed printed building instructions and comes packaged in a sealed box. This is a limited edition kit and production may be discontinued at any time.