Order Your New Release Cromwell IV Today get a Free minifig
Order your A27M Cromwell IV – British Cruiser Tank before Sunday 4/3/2016 or while supplies last, and receive a Free fully outfitted British Infantry minifig.
The A27M “Cromwell” Cruiser Tank, named for English Civil War leader – Oliver Cromwell, was the first tank put into service by the British to combine a dual-purpose gun, high speed from the powerful and reliable Meteor engine, and reasonable armor, in a balanced package.
The Cromwell first saw action in the Battle of Normandy in June 1944. The tank equipped the armoured reconnaissance regiments of the Royal Armoured Corps (part of the Royal Tank Regiment), within the 7th, 11th and Guards Armoured Divisions. While the armoured regiments of the latter two divisions were equipped with M4 Shermans, the armoured regiments of the 7th Armoured Division were equipped with Cromwell tanks. The Cromwell IV was the most numerous variant with over 1,935 units produced. It was not uncommon for this variant to be modified into an observation post. This entailed fitting the tank with 4 portable radios – no. 19 and no. 38. There are currently at least 25 Cromwell IV that exist in the world, many of them in running condition.
• Custom Printed British Tank Commander minifig
• Two opening turret hatches
• 360° turret rotation with posable gun
• Genuine LEGO® Shovel, Axe & Sledge Hammer accessories
• 1/35 scale matches other Brickmania models
• The over-all color scheme of this model is dark gray
• Includes 510 genuine Brickmania, BrickArms® & LEGO® elements
• Intermediate skill level (4-6 years building experience recommended)
All Brickmania kits are made of new-condition LEGO elements. All kits come disassembled, and include complete full color printed building instructions, and packaged in a sealed box.
For a limited time only, every Cromwell IV kit will come with a free fully outfitted WWII British Infantry Custom Minifig. Offer good while supplies last.