Have You Gotten Tickets for WWB Yet?
World War Brick, or as we style it – WWB, is the world’s premier event for HIstoric Military LEGO Modelers and Customizers. We had a blast at WWB 2016 in Anaheim, and we’re excited to see you all at WWB Minneapolis and WWB Hartford!
World War Brick has something for everyone! We offer a full access weekend pass for those die hard fans who want to be part of the magic. A weekend pass to any of our WWB events gets you:
- Access to all official World War Brick activities happening 9am-9pm Friday and Saturday, and 9am to 5pm Sunday evening.
- Space to display your MOCs (MOC=My Own Creation) and participate in collaborative displays.
- First crack at all all the stuff for sale, including new releases and event exclusives.
- Goodie bag including an exclusive event T-shirt, event kit, exclusive items from our sponsors and more.
- A 10% discount on all items purchased at World War Brick on Friday until 5pm.
But we realize not all of our fans are hardcore builders, and so we have an exhibition open to the public on Saturday and Sunday. Our Public Exhibition allows you to view and experience one of the world’s largest collection of LEGO military models and dioramas ever assembled. You’ll also get to browse our products and shop to your hearts content. We have our kits for sale, as well as BrickArms accessories, Roaglaan’s Decals, Instruction Books, and so much more!
If you buy your tickets early, you can save up to 40%! Weekend Passes to WWB Hartford are just $60 right now, but they go up to $75 tomorrow. The closer we get to the event, the higher the price of admission, so buy early!
WWB Minneapolis: June 10-12th
WWB Hartford: July 22- 24th