The Kübelwagen was a light utility car used by the German armed forces during World War II. Designed by Ferdinand Porsche, it shared many chassis components with the Volkswagen Beetle. The Kübelwagen could carry four fully equipped soldiers on roads and overland thanks to it’s light weight body, reinforced suspension and a self-locking differential. Its air cooled engine was reliable and easier to maintain in the field verses their more complex allied equivalents. More than 50,000 were manufactured during the war for the German armed forces.
The Kübelwagen kit was originally released in 2010 and was the first Brickmania kit to sell more than 1000 copies. For a limited time we’re bringing back this classic kit in dark gray with the addition of a custom printed minifigure.
Additional information about this Brickmania custom LEGO® kit:
- Includes four opening doors with room inside for four passengers
- Includes custom pad-printed minifigure with BrickArms MP40
- Windscreen can be used in the raised or lowered position
- 1/35 scale matches other Brickmania models
- The over-all color scheme of this model is dark gray
- Includes 129 LEGO and BrickArms elements.
This Brickmania model kit is made from genuine unused LEGO bricks and is shipped disassembled including full-color printed building instructions. This kit is packaged in a sealed box. All Brickmania building kits are limited production and may be discontinued at any time.