Background of the LAV-25
The LAV-25 is an eight-wheeled armored reconnaissance vehicle currently used by the US Marines and Canadian Army. Its purpose is to give force recon elements a highly mobile, armored weapons platform and personnel carrier. It can travel at speeds of up to 65 miles per hour on land and eight miles per hour through rivers and lakes. It is armed with a Bushmaster 25mm chain gun, has a crew of three, and can carry four additional troops in the passenger compartment. Its combat debut was made during the Invasion of Panama and has since seen action in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Additional information about this Brickmania custom Lego® kit
The LAV-25 has the following features:
- Fully poseable main gun and rotating turret
- Seven opening hatches for interior access
- Three genuine LEGO® minifigs with weapons and accessories from BrickArms®
- Includes 315 LEGO®, BrickArms® elements
- 1/35 scale matches other Brickmania models
- The over-all color scheme of this model is dark gray
- Intermediate Skill Level (4-6 years of experience with LEGO is recommended)
This Brickmania model kit is made from genuine unused LEGO, Brickmania and BrickArms elements and is shipped disassembled with full-color printed building instructions, and is packaged in a sealed box. All Brickmania building kits are limited production and may be discontinued at any time.