New Release: Load Lifter
The Load Lifter is a commercial mechanized exoskeleton specifically designed for lifting heavy materials and objects. Designed by Brick Corp in 2025, the load lifter promises both rugged and reliable alternatives to conventional forklifts, rigs and cranes. A requirement of at least 1-2 years using powered forklifts is necessary, as it takes an immense amount of skill and experience is needed for operation.
When you are looking for an easy way to manipulate evil creatures from other planets, perhaps the Load Lifting B-5400 is right for you.
Additional information about this Brickmania custom building kit:
The Load Lifter kit comes with the following features:
- Custom-printed female operator
- Custom-printed mech forks
- Advanced Exosuit Loader Support
- Arms and legs articulate
Great for stop motion animation
- 2 Sets of arms – twice as many ways to grab your prey
- Designed by John Canepa
- 1/35 scale to match other Brickmania models.
- Includes 99 genuine new-condition LEGO® elements
- Intermediate Skill Level (4-6 years of experience with LEGO is recommended)
All Brickmania model kits are made of new-condition LEGO bricks. This model comes disassembled and includes complete printed building instructions and comes packaged in a sealed box. This is a limited edition kit and production may be discontinued at any time.