New Release: V-150 Commando
Buy the V-150 Commando – 4×4 Amphibious Armored Vehicle with 90mm Gun by July 17 and get free shipping on your entire order*
*Within the USA free shipping means delivery by the United States Postal Service using First Class Mail (packages up to 8 ounces) and Priority Mail (packages over 8 ounces). Select Countries: Free Economy Mail delivery (4-8 weeks) is also being offered to Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Japan, Luxemburg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan and the United Kingdom.
About the V-150 Commando – 4×4 Amphibious Armored Vehicle with 90mm Gun:
The M706 Commando is a 4×4 amphibious armored car built by the American firm Cadillac Gage. It has been used for many roles. Including armored personnel carrier, ambulance, fire apparatus, anti-tank vehicle and mortar carrier. The M706 Commando saw active combat on many warfronts including Vietnam, Laotian Civil War, Lebanese Civil War, Toyota War and the Gulf War. The V-150 variant was a hybrid design that came after the V-200. It was fitted with diesel or gasoline engines and were mostly produced for the Saudi Arabian National Guard as the V-150S.
Unlike the V-200, all V-150s retained the same size and dimensions of the earlier V-100s, but were provided with heavier axis and modified suspension units. The hull was redesigned to carry heavier weapons systems, such as the large smoothbore guns for fire support and anti-tank purposes. In the 1980s, Portugal updated the design with a 90 mm turret.
- Crew: 3+2
- Armor: .25 inch Cadaloy alloy steel
- Main armament: Cockerill Mk3 90mm gun, 20mm, 7.62mm machine gun
- Secondary armament: 2 x 6 40 mm Smoke dischargers
- Engine: V-504 V8 Turbocharged diesel engine
- Operational range: 400 mi
- Speed: 62 mph road, 3.1 mph water
Additional information about this Brickmania custom building kit:
The V-150 Commando – 4×4 Amphibious Armored Vehicle with 90mm Gun kit comes with the following features:
- 1/35 scale to match other Brickmania models
- Designed by Daniel Siskind
- Three opening crew hatches and BrickArms Combat LMG for the vehicle commander
- Custom printed Saudi Arabian National Guard Soldier with Desert Storm appropriate uniform (additional figures available separately)
- Includes 324 genuine new-condition LEGO® elements & BrickArms elements
- Intermediate Skill Level (4-6 years of experience with LEGO is recommended)
All Brickmania model kits are made of new-condition LEGO bricks. This model comes disassembled and includes complete printed building instructions and comes packaged in a sealed box. This is a limited edition kit and production may be discontinued at any time.