Restock: M2/M3 Bradley
About the M2/M3 Bradley
The M2/M3 Bradley is a tracked fighting vehicle designed to transport armored infantry at speeds matching the M1 Abrams tanks. The M2 Infantry Fighting Vehicle configuration has a crew of three and space for six infantry men, while the M3 version is designed as an armored cavalry vehicle with a crew of three, two scout troopers and space for additional ammunition. Both vehicles are armed with a powerful 25mm chain cannon, a 7.62mm coaxal machine gun, and twin TOW anti-tank rocket launchers. This model is based on the A3 upgrade package that includes reactive ERA armor and advance targeting and communications electronics.
Additional information about this Brickmania custom building kit:
This is the first premium level model in Brickmania’s new line of modern AFV kits. Features include:
- Eight opening hatches, doors and ramp
- Fully articulated Brickmania tracklinks
- Rotating turret with elevating main gun and deployable TOW launcher
- The interior is semi-detailed and includes accessible driver’s and troop compartments
- Includes 3 minifigs with BrickArms weapons, vests and helmets.
- This model is the same 1/35 scale as other Brickmania kits.
- Over all color scheme is tan
- Intermediate difficulty level (4-6 years with LEGO suggested)
This Brickmania model kit is made from genuine unused LEGO bricks and is shipped disassembled. Also included are full-color printed building instructions, and is packaged in a sealed box.
All Brickmania building kits are limited production and may be discontinued at any time.