New Release: MQ-9 Reaper
Buy the MQ-9 Reaper Drone by September 18 and get free shipping on your entire order*
*Within the USA free shipping means delivery by the United States Postal Service using First Class Mail (packages up to 8 ounces) and Priority Mail (packages over 8 ounces). Select Countries: Free Economy Mail delivery (4-8 weeks) is also being offered to Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Japan, Luxemburg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan and the United Kingdom.
About the MQ-9 Reaper Drone:
The MQ-9 Reaper is an armed, multi-mission, medium-altitude, long-endurance remotely piloted aircraft. It is employed primarily against dynamic execution targets and secondarily as an intelligence collection tool. It has every tool one could imagine on-board, including high loiter time, wide-range sensors, multi-mode communications systems, and precision weapons. This aircraft is operated by the U.S. Air Force.
The MQ-9 baseline system carries the Multi-Spectral Targeting System, which has an immense suite of visual sensors for targeting. It integrates an infrared sensor, color/monochrome daylight TV camera, and much more. The remotely piloted aircraft can be disassembled and loaded into a single container for deployment worldwide. The entire system can be transported on the C-130 Hercules or a larger aircraft.
- Crew: None (unmanned) – 2 remote operators
- Maximum takeoff weight: 10,494 lb
- Payload: 3,800 lb
- Powerplant: 1 x Honeywell TPE331-10 turboprop with Digital Electronic Engine Control
- Maximum speed: 300 mph
- Cruise speed: 194 mph
- Range: 1,151 mi
- Endurance: 14 hours fully loaded
- Service ceiling: 50,000 ft
- Armament: 7 hardpoints; up to 1,500 lb on the two inboard weapons stations; up to 750 lb on the two middle stations; up to 150 lb on the outboard stations; up to 4 AGM-114 Hellfire air to ground missiles
- Avionics: AN/DAS-1 MTS-B Multi-Spectral Targeting System; AN/APY-8 Lynx II radar; Raytheon SeaVue Marine Search Radar (Guardian variants)
Additional information about this Brickmania custom building kit:
The MQ-9 Reaper Drone kit comes with the following features:
- Access panel for simulated guidance system
- 4 Hellfire missiles and 2 GBU-12 bombs
- Retractable landing gear
- Custom printing and stickers
- 1/35 scale to match other Brickmania models
- Designed by Cody Osell
- Includes 569 genuine new-condition LEGO® elements
- Intermediate Skill Level (4-6 years of experience with LEGO is recommended)
All Brickmania model kits are made of new-condition LEGO bricks. This model comes disassembled and includes complete printed building instructions and comes packaged in a sealed box. This is a limited edition kit and production may be discontinued at any time.