New Release: Wheel Loader
About the Wheel Loader:
A front end loader (wheel loader) is a heavy equipment machine often used in construction as a way to move aside or load materials. Common materials moved are asphalt, demolition debris, dirt, snow, feed, raw minerals, recycled material, rock, sand, woodchips and more. Many variants exist of the front end loader, including ones that are wheeled and also on tracks.
It is common to find armored wheel loaders in the military, often used for construction and combat engineering missions. They can build or remove road blocks, build bases and fortifications. Front end loaders are popular additions for their compact utility and are great farm tractors.
Additional information about this Brickmania custom building kit:
The Wheel Loader kit comes with the following features:
- Realistically articulated front-end loader design, never before released in this color
- Includes custom printed SeaBees insignia
- Includes vehicle operator minifigure
- Design adapted by Daniel Siskind
- Includes 123 genuine new-condition LEGO® elements & BrickArms elements
- 1/35 scale to match other Brickmania models
- Sophomore Skill Level (2-4 years of experience with LEGO is recommended)
All Brickmania model kits are made of new-condition LEGO bricks. This model comes disassembled and includes complete printed building instructions and comes packaged in a sealed box. This is a limited edition kit and production may be discontinued at any time.