Restock: Lathe – The Workshop Collection
The lathe has been used throughout history. The earliest version is found in ancient Egypt. This was a 2-person apparatus where one person would spin the lathe and the other would carve the object. This lathe is based on a modern variant. Today, lathes come in many sizes and are used for machining, wood working, and even watchmaking.
Lathe has the following features
- Rotating spindle
- Movable carving tool & tool rest
- Over-all color is a mix of new light and dark grey with black accents
- Includes 49 genuine new-condition LEGO® elements
- Sophomore Skill Level (2-4 years experience with LEGO is recommended)
- Kit includes just the Lathe. We recommend this product only be used by a trained operator.
All Brickmania model kits are made of new-condition LEGO bricks. This model comes disassembled and includes professionally printed building instructions and comes packaged in a sealed box. This is a limited edition kit and production may be discontinued at any time.