Restock: Easy Eight – M4A3E8(76)W Sherman Tank
“Easy Eight” was the nickname for the final World War II production model of the famous American Sherman Tank. It’s official designation is the M4A3E8(76)W which denotes the following features: Welded steel hull, Ford GAA V8 gasoline engine, horizontal volute spring suspension, 23-inch wide tracks, 76mm main gun in a T-23 turret, and “wet” ammunition stowage. While never designed to battle heavy German armor, this model was far more capable than the original Sherman tanks rolled out just three years earlier. The “Easy Eight” was the only Sherman to remain in American service following World War II and it would see further action on the Korean Peninsula supporting UN forces. The “Easy Eight” was also the basis of the famous Israeli “Super Shermans” which saw action well into the 1970’s. More than 49,000 Sherman Tanks were built during World War II. Many thousands were distributed to the Allies through the Lend-Lease program.
Additional information about this Brickmania custom Lego® kit:
The Easy Eight kit has the following features:
- Fully articulated triple-wide LEGO tracks
- Four opening crew hatches on turret and hull
- Fully rotating turret with posable main gun
- Custom-printed WW2 US Tanker minifig with Armored Division sleeve patch
- M2HB and M1919 machine guns from BrickArms
- Sturdy construction for active play
- 1/35 scale to match other Brickmania models.
- Includes 713 genuine new-condition LEGO, Brickmania and BrickArms elements
- Comes with a signed and numbered certificate of authenticity
- Intermediate Skill Level (4-6 years of experience with LEGO is recommended)
All Brickmania model kits are made of new-condition elements from LEGO and BrickArms. This model comes disassembled, includes printed building instructions, and comes packaged in a sealed box. This is a limited edition kit and production may be discontinued at any time.