New Release: GAZ-67 – General Purpose 4×4
About the GAZ 67 – General Purpose 4×4:
Designed after the American Bantam/Willys “Jeep”, the Gaz-67 was deployed by the Red Army in 1943 at the height of World War II. This vehicle was reliable in cold climates, performing well on the Eastern Front. Not only a passenger vehicle, the Gaz was also used for towing anti-tank guns to and from the front. The Gaz-67 was also deployed with communist forces during the Korean War.
This standard utility vehicle had an optional canopy, which is featured on the Brickmania model with our premium fabric. The model also includes stickers for both Russian and North Korean markings. Riding in the Gaz is a custom-printed Minifigure armed with a BrickArms PPSH sub-machine gun.
- Engine: GAZ (Ford) 4-cylinder, 3.3-liter gasoline
- Total Built: 92,000
- Speed: 56 mph (90 km/h)
- Range: 87 miles (140 km)
Additional information about this Brickmania custom building kit:
The GAZ 67 – General Purpose 4×4 Jeep comes with the following features
- Custom-printed Minifigure with BrickArms Ushanka and PPSH sub-machine gun
- Premium fabric canopy and doors
- Trailer Hitch
- Adjustable Canopy Frame
- Detailed Interior
- Designed by Yitzy Kasowitz
- Includes 101 genuine new-condition LEGO®, BrickArms, & Brickmania elements
- 1/35 scale to match other Brickmania models
- Intermediate Skill Level (4-6 years of experience with LEGO is recommended)
All Brickmania model kits are made of new-condition LEGO bricks. This model comes disassembled and includes complete printed building instructions and comes packaged in a sealed box. This is a limited-edition kit and production may be discontinued at any time.