Restock: Flak 38 2cm Automatic Cannon
The FlaK 38 was a 20mm automatic cannon used by German anti-aircraft units throughout World War II. It was not only the primary German light anti-aircraft gun, but by far the most numerously produced German artillery piece throughout the war. While designed for anti-aircraft use, it’s high rate of fire (220 rpm) proved deadly against enemy infantry and thin-skinned vehicles. The FlaK 38 made prominent appearances in the movies Saving Private Ryan, U-571,Valkyrie and Red Tails.
Additional information about this Brickmania custom Lego® kit:
- Fully posable barrel position
- 1/35 scale matches other Brickmania models
- The over-all color scheme of this model is dark gray
- Sophomore skill level (2-4 years of experience recommended)
- Includes 52 LEGO® elements
All Brickmania model kits are made of new-condition LEGO bricks. This model comes disassembled and includes complete printed building instructions and comes packaged in a sealed box. This is a limited edition kit and production may be discontinued at any time.