Restock: M113 – Armored Personnel Carrier
About the M113 – Armored Personnel Carrier:
Widespread in use and versatile, the M113 Armored Personnel Carrier (APC) has seen action since April 1962 as the United States took a primary role in the Vietnam War. An effective tracked design, the M113 can be outfitted with an impressive selection of weapons including antiaircraft guns, mortars, and surface-to-air missiles. As a carrier, the M113 can deploy and extract troops in combat situations along with providing command post and ambulance support services. Since 1962, over 80,000 M113s (and variants) have been deployed worldwide by 45 different nations.
- Crew: 2
- Transport capabilities: 11 passengers
- Engine: Detroit 6V53T diesel
- Armament: .50 caliber machine gun
- Range: 300 mi (480 km)
- Speed: 42 mph (67 km/h)
Features of this Brickmania™ Kit:
The Brickmania M113 is designed for play! It features four opening hatches, positionable commander’s seat, opening troop ramp, and deployable swim vane. It also comes armed with the mighty M2HB .50 caliber machine gun from BrickArms. This vehicle is supplied with smooth-running Brickmania Track Links™ and the roof is easily removed to reveal the vehicle interior.
Expect future add-on packs for creating different variants of the M113!
- 455 new-condition elements from LEGO®, Brickmania™ and BrickArms®
- Full-color printed building instructions
- 1/35th scale to match other Brickmania kits
- Model designed by Brickmania founder Daniel Siskind
- Intermediate Skill Level (4–6 years experience with LEGO is recommended)
- A wide variety of add-on packs and conversion kits will be available for this model
All Brickmania model kits are made of new-condition LEGO bricks. This model comes disassembled and includes complete printed building instructions and comes packaged in a sealed box. This is a limited-edition kit and production may be discontinued at any time.
M113 – ARMORED PERSONNEL CARRIER ACCESSORIES
Check out the M113 – Armored Personnel Carrier here!!