Restock: M16 Meat Chopper – Multiple Gun Motor Carriage Pack for M3A1 Half Track
This add-on pack is designed to accompany the Brickmania M3A1 Half Track – Armored Personnel Carrier kit.
About the M16 Meat Chopper Multiple Gun Motor Carriage – Add-On Pack:
An excellent example of mobile ground-based antiaircraft defense and infantry support, the M16 Multiple Gun Motor Carriage or “Meat Chopper” was deployed in both World War II and the Korean War. This fearsome weapon was highly effective against both enemy aircraft and ground troops. Equipped with four 0.5 inch Browning M2 machine guns in an M45 Quadmount, this vehicle served with the US Army until 1951.
Features of this Brickmania™ Kit:
This add-on pack contains all of the elements necessary to transform the M3A1 Half Track APC into the M16 MGMC mobile anti-aircraft gun. This kit features a fully rotating turret, custom printed bullseye target sight, and machine guns that elevate and depress in sync. Includes three M2HB machine guns and four Tombstone Ammunition Cans from BrickArms®.
- This custom model Add-On Pack is designed by Daniel Siskind
- Contains 67 LEGO® & BrickArms® elements
- Includes one custom-printed element
- Comes with full-color printed building instructions
- Recommended for Intermediate Level builders (4–6 years experience)
- 1/35th scale to match other Brickmania models
- A separate purchase of the M3A1 Half Track APC kit (BKM2225) is required to complete the model shown
All Brickmania model kits are made of new-condition LEGO bricks. This model comes disassembled and includes complete printed building instructions and comes packaged in a sealed box. This is a limited-edition kit and production may be discontinued at any time.