Restock: Messerschmitt Bf 109 – WWII Fighter Aircraft
About the Messerschmitt Bf 109 – WWII Fighter Aircraft:
If you were a Luftwaffe pilot, you were likely to hear the familiar drone of a Daimler-Benz engine on a daily basis. As the primary German fighter aircraft of World War II, the Messerschmitt Bf 109 was one of the few to see action through the entire Second World War, due to its versatility and simple design. The G-6 model began production in 1943 and was the most widely produced of all the Messerschmitt variants.
- Crew: 1
- Speed: 398 mph (640 km/h)
- Range: 528 mi (850 km)
- Armament: 2x MG 131, 20mm MG 151/20 cannon
- Engine: Daimler-Benz DB 605A liquid-cooled V12
Features of this Brickmania™ Kit:
The Brickmania Messerschmitt Bf 109 is based on the G-6 variant and features the same sleek, detailed design of the original German warplane. The model uses a new “airbrush” UV printing technique to simulate the historically accurate paint job. Other features include the iconic nose spiral, brick-built camouflage, and retractable landing gear. To captain your Messerschmitt, the kit comes with a custom Luftwaffe pilot with printed oxygen mask and goggles printed.
- Designed by Cody Osell
- 1/35th scale to match other Brickmania models
- Includes 291 genuine new-condition LEGO® elements
- Intermediate Skill Level (4–6 years experience with LEGO is recommended)
- High-quality sticker sheet
- Includes full-color printed building instructions
All Brickmania model kits are made of new-condition LEGO bricks. This model comes disassembled and includes complete printed building instructions and comes packaged in a sealed box. This is a limited-edition kit and production may be discontinued at any time.