Brickmania Seeks Full-Time Customer Service Associate Position
BRICKMANIACS! Brickmania is looking for dynamic individuals who are passionate about excellent customer service, sales and LEGO® for our HQ location in Northeast Minneapolis. The ideal candidate must be able to thrive in a customer-focused, fast-paced, organized environment.
Those interested in a customer service position can apply online by emailing a cover letter, resume, and list of references to email@example.com.
Here are the details…
Customer Service Associate Position details.
- Full-time position
- Salary: (depending on experience)
- Education: High School, GED or equivalent.
- Experience: One-year minimum of customer service.
Duties for the Brickmania Customer Service Associate position are as follows…
- Offer customers assistance with Brickmania products and orders by delivering exceptional customer satisfaction.
- Build a relationship with the customer, understanding their needs and wants.
- Fill orders and help manage inventory.
- Thrive in an environment dedicated to organization, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Flexibility to aid the team in any additional tasks that may arise.
Requirements for the Brickmania Customer Service Associate position are as follows…
- Excellent organization and communication.
- Comfortable with phone and email customer contact.
- Ability to follow directives and comprehend order processing.
- Motivated and team oriented.
- Knowledge of the LEGO® system (Preferred)
NOTE: Local applications preferred. Relocation packages are not available for this position.