Brickmania Seeks Retail Associate for GHQ Store Location
Brickmania is looking for dynamic individuals who are passionate about excellent customer service, sales and LEGO® for our GHQ Store location in Northeast Minneapolis. The ideal candidate must be able to thrive in a customer-focused, high-end, collectible toy retail environment.
- Candidates must be hard working, high energy and dedicated to building relationships by delivering exceptional customer satisfaction.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Ensures that customers are the number one focus.
- Maintains a welcoming environment for everyone who enters the store.
- Offers customers assistance in purchasing Brickmania products.
- Directing customers to displays and counters and suggesting items.
- Builds a relationship with the customer, understanding their needs and wants.
- Process payments by totaling purchases, handling cash and credit cards.
- Keeps customer informed on current products, store displays, sales, preferred client programs, and merchandise of potential interest to customer.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- May be responsible for opening or closing store, as appropriate.
- Previous retail experience is preferred, as well as a liking for military history, Lego and building experience.
Job Type: Part-time
High school or equivalent
Retail: 1 year
Contact: email@example.com or call (612) 584-3627