Retail Associate – Now Hiring at GHQ location in Minneapolis
Brickmania is looking for dynamic individuals who are passionate about excellent customer service, sales and LEGO® for our GHQ Store location in Northeast Minneapolis. The ideal candidate must be able to thrive in a customer-focused, high-end, collectible toy retail environment.
- Candidates must be hard working, high energy and dedicated to building relationships by delivering exceptional customer satisfaction.
- Essential duties and responsibilities include the following – other duties may be assigned as necessary:
- Ensures that customers are the number one focus.
- Maintains a welcoming environment for everyone who enters the store.
- Offers customers assistance in purchasing Brickmania products.
- Directing and providing customers with information on displays.
- Building relationships with customers and visitors by engaging in good customer service and stewardship.
- Process payments by totaling purchases, handling cash and credit cards.
- Keeps customers informed on current products, store displays, promotional sales, and preferred client programs.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- May be responsible for opening or closing the store
- Previous retail experience is strongly preferred. An interest in military history and LEGO is also helpful for this position.
- Job Type: Part-time
- Required education:
- High school or equivalent
- Preferred experience:
- Retail: 1 year
Please send a resume to email@example.com or fill out an application in store.
Store Manager: John
Address: Brickmania GHQ
1618 Central Ave. NE, Suite 110
Minneapolis, MN 55413