RESTOCK: M2/M3 Bradley Cavalry/Infantry Fighting Vehicle
By popular request, we have made another batch of Bradleys, this time without the budget-busting minifigs!
The M2/M3 Bradley is a tracked fighting vehicle designed to transport armored infantry at speeds matching the M1 Abrams tanks. The M2 Infantry Fighting Vehicle configuration has a crew of three and space for six infantry men, while the M3 version is designed as an armored cavalry vehicle with a crew of three, two scout troopers and space for additional ammunition. Both vehicles are armed with a powerful 25mm chain cannon, a 7.62mm coaxal machine gun, and twin TOW anti-tank rocket launchers. This model is based on the A3 upgrade package that includes reactive ERA armor and advance targeting and communications electronics.
Additional information about this Brickmania custom LEGO® kit:
This is the first premium level model in Brickmania’s new line of modern AFV kits. Features include:
- Six opening hatches and two opening cargo boxes
- Fully articulated track (double row of Technic Chain links)
- Rotating turret with elevating main gun and deployable TOW missile bay
- The interior is semi-detailed and includes accessible driver’s and troop compartments
- This model is the same 1/35 scale as other Brickmania kits.
- Model dimensions are 18cm long, 11cm wide by 16cm tall
- Over all color scheme is tan with a light gray interior
- Minifigs are available separately HERE and personal weapons HERE
This Brickmania model kit is made from genuine unused LEGO bricks and is shipped disassembled. Also included are full-color printed building instructions, signed certificate of authenticuty, and is packaged in a sealed box.
All Brickmania building kits are limited production and may be discontinued at any time.