New Release: WC-62 6×6 Weapons Carrier
Our newest release is the sturdy and prolific Dodge WC-62 6×6 weapons carrier. The WC class trucks were one of the most prolific series of military light trucks produced by Dodge during WWII. These trucks replaced the earlier VC ½ ton trucks from Dodge. At the outset of World War II, Dodge produced the WC series of military light trucks, later adding heavier models . Thousands of some variants were produced, while only a few of some others were made. 79,771 of the ½ ton trucks were produced during late 1940–1942 under War Department contracts.
- Length: 17 ft 11 in / 5.47 m
- Height (with canvas cover): 7 ft 3 in / 2.21 m
- Height (with top down): 5 ft 2 in / 1.57 m
- Weight: 6,925 lb / 3 141 kg
- Width: 6 ft 11 in / 2.11 m
- Payload: 3,300 lb / 1500 kg
Our kit pays homage to this WWII classic, and brings history to life for all ages. The WC-62 kit features:
- Rugged design for active play
- Opening tailgate
- Fold down truck bed walls
- Bucket seats in cab
- Mounted spare tire
- 1/35 scale matches other Brickmania models
- The over-all color scheme of this model is dark gray
- Intermediate skill level (4-6 years of experience recommended)
- Includes 234® LEGO and BrickArms® elements.
We also have a Battle Pack available, which combines the 6×6 with the M1 57mm AT gun.
WC-62 | STORE | EMAIL LIST