Restock: Panzer IV in Ambush Camo
About the Panzer IV ausf G
The Panzer IV was the workhorse of the German armored forces during World War II, saw action across all fronts, and was continually upgraded throughout the war. Responding to developments in Allied armor, the Panzer IV Ausf G was the first variant to be serially produced with the long-barrel KwK 40 L/43 75mm cannon. This new gun fired a high velocity shell capable of penetrating the armor of Soviet T-34 and KV-1 tanks encountered in Russia. Before production of the series ended, an even longer and more powerful KwK 40 L/48 gun was introduced. This gun remained the standard main armament on all subsequent models of the Panzer IV (Ausf G through J) and this configuration would have seen action in North Africa, the Mediterranean, Russia, and the Western Fronts.
This kit is based on the final iteration of the Panzer IV tank or Ausf J version, featuring the complex “Ambush” camo pattern. This includes removable spaced armor on the turret and side skirts on the hull sides. This model would be appropriate in any late WWII European battle scene from D-Day until the fall of Berlin.
Features of the Panzer IV Ausf G building kit
- Includes one German Tank Commander Brickmania Custom Minifig
- Removable “Ambush Camo” Armor Plates
- Fully articulated Brickmania Track Links
- 2x Authentic BrickArms MG34
- High quality printed stickers
- Includes 811 LEGO®, Brickmania™ and BrickArms® elements
- 1/35 scale matches other Brickmania models
- The over-all color scheme of this model is brown, tan and olive green
- Advanced Skill Level (6-8 years experience with LEGO is recommended)
All Brickmania kits are made of new-condition LEGO elements. All kits come disassembled, and include complete full color printed building instructions, and packaged in a sealed box.