Restock: M3 105mm Howitzer
The M3 Howitzer was developed in World War II by the US Army to fulfill the need for fire support for its airborne infantry unit. The M3 used a shortened version of the standard M2 105mm howitzer fitted to a light-weight, split tail carriage developed for the small 75mm Pack Howitzer. The M3 saw extensive service with US Army during the campaign in Europe, with M3s landing with glider-borne infantry battalions on D-Day and steadily reinforced throughout the European campaigns. The M3 was typically towed behind a 1/4 ton 4×4 (Jeep) utility vehicle.
Additional information about this Brickmania custom LEGO® kit:
- Gun is posable with a limited degree of elevation
- Can be towed behind any vehicle with a hook type hitch
- 1/35 scale matches other Brickmania models
- The over-all color scheme of this model is dark gray
- Includes 56 LEGO® and BrickArms® elements
This Brickmania model kit is made from genuine unused LEGO bricks and is shipped disassembled. Also included are full-color printed building instructions and is packaged in a sealed box. All Brickmania building kits are limited production and may be discontinued at any time.