New Release: SdKfz 234/2 Puma Scout Vehicle
One of the most anticipated new Brickmania kits, of which only 50 will be available before the holidays, sold exclusively through Brickmania.com!
The German military developed a series of highly-mobile 8-wheeled armored vehicles during World War II. The SdKfz 234/2 “Puma” was designed to be a fast scout vehicle that combined the good mobility of the 8-wheeled platform, with the same 5cm long-barrel anti-tank gun of the Panzer III tank. While less than 100 Puma’s were made before the war’s end, it is widely regarded as the finest scout vehicle fielded by any army during the conflict.
The Puma is being released as the lead model of Brickmania’s Battle of the Bulge series of kits of 2014, the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge. This was the biggest battle ever fought by the United States military in any conflict, and was the deciding battle of the Europe’s Western Front in World War II. We plan to release an entire Battle of the Bulge series of kits and minifigures in 2014. This will also be the theme behind Brickmania Elite group activities planned for selected Lego events in 2014.
Additional information about this Brickmania custom Lego® kit:
The SdKfz 234/2 Puma kit has the following features:
- Fully rotating turret with elevating main gun assembly
- Opening commander’s hatch
- Custom pad-printed German army soldier from Citizen Brick
- 1/35 scale to match other Brickmania models
- Includes 304 genuine new-condition LEGO bricks and BrickArms elements
- Comes with a signed and numbered certificate of authenticity
- Sophomore Skill Level (2-4 years experience with LEGO is recommended)